DEE-ICING

Pronunciation: (dē-ˈīsing).

Function: transitive verb.

Definitions -

1 : Process of unwinding after a Wild hockey game.

2 : Process of leaving a lifetime of cold and snow in Minnesota behind for warmer climates.

3 : My random thoughts on hockey, life and the pursuit of really good tequila. (no politics allowed)

4 : Relief from insomnia.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Annoying Commercials

I'm not experiencing PMS, thankfully all of my 'equipment' was removed years ago, and it's not that I'm in a particularly bad mood.  I just watched a marathon of recorded shows and repeatedly found a number of commercials which annoy the shit out of me.  God bless the invention of fast forwarding. 
   Here are my top picks for companies that should fire their advertising staff - and the VP's and Directors that approved the ads.             

The reason I'll never eat at Quiznos & probably why their shops are closing all over.  Okay, all of their commercials are idiotic but this one has jangled a nerve...


It's safe to assume my insurance policies are not with Progressive:


Nor are they with Geico...


Thank God I don't have an annuity or structured settlement...


This is just creepy...


Not annoying enough to make me give up chocolate but Willy Wonka should be ashamed...


Feel free to share the commercials or radio jingles that make you stab at the channel changer with lightning speed and I'll post them here.  I think everyone should get one of these bad boys stuck in their head, at least once a day...cuz I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment