DEE-ICING

Pronunciation: (dē-ˈīsing).

Function: transitive verb.

Definitions -

1 : Process of unwinding after a Wild hockey game.

2 : Process of leaving a lifetime of cold and snow in Minnesota behind for warmer climates.

3 : My random thoughts on hockey, life and the pursuit of really good tequila. (no politics allowed)

4 : Relief from insomnia.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Google Legit!

I'd like to thank the Academy of Clickers and Linkers for their support
To those of you who have been kind enough to visit my blog site, repeatedly, in such a short span of time I'm now officially Googleable.  Just type in dee-icing in google search and my blog site comes up - within the first three listings.  That's very cool!  I'm told it usually takes several hundreds of visits/hits to a blog site before Google latches on to it during a search.    

James Brown says it best:


Which of course HAS to be followed by:


Thanks, everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. when I type dee-icing in google, you are the first....how cool!!!

    ReplyDelete