DEE-ICING

Pronunciation: (dē-ˈīsing).

Function: transitive verb.

Definitions -

1 : Process of unwinding after a Wild hockey game.

2 : Process of leaving a lifetime of cold and snow in Minnesota behind for warmer climates.

3 : My random thoughts on hockey, life and the pursuit of really good tequila. (no politics allowed)

4 : Relief from insomnia.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Glad Tidings!

M is for the memories of another year almost gone by 
E is for everyone in my life, whom I'm thankful for
R is for the rarest of things - best friends in multiples
R is for rest needed after all the snow shoveling in December alone  
Y is for all of you who continue to lift me up when I'm down

C is for the canine in my life - Buster Brown as he's known  
H is for having the only thing I really need - the freedom to live my life at will
R is for remembering loved ones lost but never forgotten
I is for ice on which the Wild play hockey
S is for season seats with the best hockey partner EVER      
T is for tomorrow and all the hope it holds
M is for margaritas from my blender - I give credit where it's due when writing this... 
A is for appreciate - what I have, who I am and all who touch my life 
S is for the Season and the reason we're all celebrating!

Here's Hoping You All Got Hula Hoops :)

No comments:

Post a Comment